Home

Home
Scrapbooking Australia home of great priced scrapbook, card making and project life products.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blitzen the Christmas spirit

Loving that we are in December already, totally not ready for it to be December already, think I need a few more months but.........

I love creating Christmas projects more than other items and the BoBunny Blitzen range has become one of my favourites for this year. While the images are traditional the colours are contemporary a great mix with brilliant results :)




 Scrapbooking Australia held this class yesterday, where I taught a mini album with surprise packages made from the Blitzen range of papers.

So while I may not be ready for it to be December yet I have my mini album already for Christmas photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment